Monday, October 27, 2014

1st Phorm Athlete Search

Hey you guys! I hope you had a wonderful weekend! I had a pretty great but also painful weekend, that I definitely want to tell you about! (Went to see my trainer haha!) 

But first, there is something I want to put out there so people who haven't seen on my Facebook or Instagram or now Twitter! Yes Twitter ;) will be able to see. 

So I entered the 1st Phorm Athlete Search.


And you've probably seen me hashtagging things like #legionofboom, #1stphorm, #iam1stphorm, etc. on all of my pages. If you don't like this or this isn't your thing, then I ask you to kindly look over those, because these are all to represent this company and share the wonderful things you lovely people already see with them too, and how can I forget to teach you more about this awesome Phamily that I keep talking about! It's actually really great...I have met some amazing people so far and gotten to really reach out and inspire others and make new friends and cannot wait to keep on being a part of this #phamily because it is truly awesome! You should check it out sometime! 

Anyways, I am not sure if I even have a shot. There are SO MANY amazing athletes and people who are in the running that I am just beside myself that I am actually in the running with them! I don't even consider myself an athlete! Just another gal trying to motivate and inspire others...or change the world, however you want to look at it haha...It's truly an honor to be around greatness y'all. But it's not about just this search...I want to be a part of this amazing movement and I am not stopping after this. I love everything I have learned already and really do want to continue to pursue a working relationship with them. This contest just opened my eyes to something I had NO idea existed! 

How amazing is that? When you find something right under you nose that you had no idea about; then it turns out to be a friend; a companion; people who care about making a difference in others lives...this is not just a company guys and gals. It's a movement. 

And I want to be on this bus!


Most of you know, at least if you've read my journey maybe you have an idea about what I am about to tell you. When I find something I love, I try to learn everything I can; put it into my life in any way possible, and not stop. And endless quest if you will to gain in every way possible, but more importantly to share it with you. With anyone who will listen. So I did. You guys let me tell you, it has been on my mind since I entered..."I want to tell everyone about this...how can I tell them?...How can I put it out there so people will notice it?"

You know, I even went looking for others' inspirational videos this weekend only to find everyone else had just done it...not what you're thinking. They just put themselves out there in whatever way they could. Some are much more intricate than others, but you know what...Everyone has to start somewhere. I'm not another famous person, I don't even have a huge Youtube following...But I am here and I am growing what I have no matter how slow it is or how long it takes me. 

So I did. I just put myself out there. And guess what?? All those videos I watched this weekend...Man talk about inspiring! The fire that it keeps growing inside of me, not to win this contest...No. That's the least of my worries. I'm talking about to change people

To inspire, to motivate, to share everything I possibly can to continue to influence lives of anyone that will listen or pass me a glance. That's what I'm talking about. 

So I've strayed a little off topic...I put myself out there and I want you to take just a few minutes out of your day, skim this video or really listen; just pass me that glance to tell you why this brand is so special to me. 

And keep in mind, there is so much more coming. I am working on something great that hopefully will really inspire. At least the way it's set up in my head it will lol.  Anyways, here is a little about why 1st Phorm stands out so much to me. And I will tell you a little secret...I had not even tried the products when I found this brand. I actually still haven't (soon to change). That is how much they moved me. 


And I hate to say "I'm sorry" for being me, so I won't; but please look past my nervousness :) I am not super strong when it comes to videos! But there is always something everyone can improve on right? Nothing great ever comes from comfort zones and this was me definitely stepping out of my comfort zone. I am not sure I even got across everything I wanted to, but you know what that's ok, because in real life...there aren't any "do-overs" -- only the here and now so do with it everything you possibly can. Then get up the next day and do it better! 

I don't think there are enough words to say how much the mission and values of 1st Phorm mean to me and how much it moved me when I found them. It really did re-awaken the fire and desire to change even more than it already was. We get used to going through the motions and getting stressed out, even me, that sometimes taking a minute to stop and remember why we are here: doing what we do; where we are trying to go; why we make the choices we make to get there; is what needs to happen to reignite that passion if need be. Why we "live such an awesome life to inspire" in the first place! 

I felt like they were saying exactly what I have been trying to say since the beginning; in every single thing I found from them. When I found this brand, oh man...I stayed up that night. It kept me awake at night because I was so interested and felt like I was already a member of this team. I had to find out more. And boy was I not disappointed. 

I could paste the entire mission here for you to read, but maybe you should go see for yourself. Some of you know what passion and pursuing your dreams feels like, some may be on the way, and some-- it's ok -- if you just don't know yet. There will be a time. 

The passion that I found in fitness and that everything I do everyday to represent the way I live, that ultimately stemmed from that...I can't simply explain it. Except it just becomes you; you don't think about it anymore after a point and you just keep going every damn day striving harder and harder for more. Because there really are no limits. To become the best self you possibly can be and to strive for success in EVERYTHING you do fitness related or not. I wish I could reach every single person and let them know what that feels like to be on that journey. To know what that feels like...It's like an addiction. A glorious addiction that never stops, but instead of draining you you gain so much from it! 

I could ramble on and on, but you see the way my schedule is set up...HA! I barely had time to ramble this much. But I am. You know why? Because I care. I care about you and want you to know what I know.


Take a look for yourself and find out a bit more about them. Then let me know what you think. Tell me if it doesn't change your mind and light a fire under your...yeah. ;p 




Hope you guys have a wonderful day and stay tuned for a weekend update tomorrow!




"The 1st Phorm Philosophy
 
Everyone Has a Dream…
 
It’s that crazy vision of what you truly aspire to be in life that recurs over and over and over again. The courage one must possess to go after that dream is what sets extraordinary people apart from everyone else.
Fear must be eliminated, faith must prevail and you have to trust wholeheartedly that you can achieve and become your vision. The path may not always be clear, but you can’t let that stop you from taking action to pursue the end result you believe in. Every single day you have the choice of whether to take steps toward or away from that dream, but regardless of what you choose the dream will always exist.
Success is a long journey that begins with a decision to take all of your strength, courage, faith, tenacity and fearlessly take that first step forward knowing you cannot and will not fail. That first step is followed by another and another until moving in the right direction becomes natural. It becomes a part of you and is no longer something you struggle for, its just something that you do. There are no short cuts. You have to be prepared to push on when your body is tired and your mind is screaming for you to quit. That moment is when the depth of your conviction and belief in the vision that is embedded in your soul must drive you through to create your destiny.
It is up to you to take steps against the grain, against all odds, against all negative influences, against all the nonbelievers and move forward daily with all of your heart. It is up to you to believe in yourself. It’s up to you to have the courage to be the best. It is up to you to Never Settle."








1 comment:

  1. This 1st phorm athlete search should be able to market one self and inspire more followers.

    ReplyDelete