Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A Life Update: Finally a Vacation!!

 Hi long lost blog readers and friends!

It's been quite a while since I have consistently blogged so I thought no better time than the present, than while we are on vacation! Me and the hubs 



retreated to a cabin in the mountains for 4 days! 
Which is the first vacation we have had in quite a while! Almost 5 years to be exact. So this will be much needed for both of us :) Needless to say I am stoked!

I mean who wouldn't be excited for this??








Since he got back a few weeks ago, we havve leave right now and figured this was perfect for us for a few days away from everything...literally.

And it does happen to be close to show time (that's another life update :) ) for me, so I brought enough food with me to make sure I wasnt without at all while we are gone/traveling. It makes life a lot easier and makes me not worry about where my next meal is coming from or how big the portions are, etc. I am able to stay perfectly on track for competition day and have fun at the same time. I packed a good bit of regular meals, lots of oats, rice cakes, and the usually things - protein powder, supps, etc. for our trip. 


My handy Renee 6 Pack bag sure does make life easy for me! This was an early Bday present my awesome hubby picked up for me. It is so worth the money beause it has enough room for 4 full meals, a laptop pouch and room for purse things and snacks!

Anyways, I will be sure to post pictures and everything after we leave here tomorrow, because then we are heading home to AL for a few days to finish out the trip. 

Hope you guys are having a great week!





1 comment:

  1. Really pretty scenery, happy you got to enjoy it :)

    Love always,
    www.loyaltofashion.com

    ReplyDelete