Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Strawberry Protein Breakfast Squares!

Hi there long lost blog family! Yeah we won't even get into the why Rachel can't keep up with blogging!  😳😁 

Anyways! I made a great little breakfast recipe that turned out good last night and wanted to share it with you! 

It turned  out pretty good- I may do some tweaking to it or cook them longer next time - Ill recommend what I think is best below - but overall it filled me up and tasted really good this morning!


Strawberry Protein Squares! 


And I ate them for breakfast ;)



And the recipe is really easy too! 

What you'll need:

1 C Quick Cooking oats
1 C unsweetened Applesauce
1 Scoop SLAP Vanilla Whey Protein
4-5 packets Truvia
1 heaping spoon of greek yogurt - I use Fage 0% Fat
1 C All Whites pasturized egg whites OR 4 Raw Egg Whites

I separated mine into 7 squares in my "larger-squares" muffin tin (if that makes sense) so it would make tw days. Next time, I may use smaller portions or a regular muffin tin. I filled each square spot up to ¾ the way full. Then bake on 350 degrees for 35-45 minutes checking the last 10 minutes with a toothpick to see if it comes out clean. 



And like I said, they were easy to grab and go because I ate while doing 50 other things; and sweet enough t hit the spot! Try it out and let me know what you think!!

Have a great rest of the Monday!



No comments:

Post a Comment