Sunday, September 27, 2015

Vlog #2: Nutrition Zone Haul, Meal Prep, Abs Builder & Chest Workout!!

Hey you guys! 

Just uploaded Vlog #2!!! 

I really didnt get this up as quick as I wanted, even though I am still sharing awesome stuff on my Instagram account! ~ check it out if you aren't already!~ because I have been sick for a week and a few days with a sinus infection that literally has kicked my ass! I have taken a few more rest days and the other night legit took a nap. Anywho!!  have a ton of videos planned out and do plan to keep this up for ya! I hope you enjoyed the last one!






On this Vlog, I wanted to check in and share the supplement haul I talked about  on the last video, a bit of meal prep from Sunday minus a few easy things I put together during the week, then a workout! I did the workout on Sunday and threw in a few older sets but still makes a great workout combo! Check it out, let me know what you think and give a like and hit subscribe to support more videos on my channel! 

If you have ideas for videos please comment below and I'll include it in an upcoming video!!

Thanks for watching!! ~Rachel



_________________________________


 And, if you like it then hit subscribe and give it a thumbs up to support the channel! The more you do, the more videos I will do for you guys! 


Happy watching and thanks for all of your support and love on my page! You guys keep it alive!


And if you aren't already... :)
Follow Me on Social Media!

_________________________________

Discounts!

Visit Nutrition Zone Manhattan, KS and say ‘Rachel Gilmore’ sent you! 
(Discount varies)

No comments:

Post a Comment